2016 CRHD Conference
August 21-24, 2016 is the CRHD 2016 Annual Conference for Rural Housing and Development.
You do not want to miss a very EXCITING and FUN packed conference planned just for YOU and your TEAM as we return to beautiful, historic, Savannah, Georgia.
This year, the conference will be at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah, Georgia. Last day to make hotel reservations is July 25, 2016
The Hyatt Regency, Savannah
2 West Bay Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Reservation Telephone # 1-888-421-1442
Room Rates: Single/Double $157.00
Online Reservations: http://resweb.passkey.com/go/councilruralhousing
When making reservations, ask for the Council for Rural Housing and Development special group rate.
Monday the attendees will be given the afternoon and evening to relax and enjoy the many flavors of Savannah.
We are working to make this conference IMPORTANT for your Organization and for Multifamily Affordable Housing throughout Rural Georgia.
Conference schedule includes:
- Rural Development training, Lunch, Trade Show & Owner’s Round Table on Monday
- Tuesday and Wednesday valuable Rural Development, Compliance and Fair Housing training will be provided by Kathi Williams with The Fair Housing Institute. Management Companies will want to bring Regional Managers, Property Managers as well as Maintenance Personnel for this in-depth training
Our Dinner Theme on Tuesday night will be “Celebrate America”. Be sure to wear your “Red, White & Blue”. Awards will be given out for “Most Creative”, “Most Original” & “Best Group Dressed”.
- Admission to each training session with certificates of completion
- Breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Luncheon and Trade Show on Monday
- Dinner & Entertainment on Tuesday night
- Member: $325.00 per person
- Non-Member: $365.00 per person
- Vendor: $175.00 for Trade Show participants
- Vendor: $325.00 per person for Conference Fee(s)
Make checks payable to CRHD and mail Registration Fee(s) NO LATER THAN 7/29/2016 to
Janice Anderson % Crimson Management
72 Massell Dr. #159
Cartersville, GA 30121
If you have any questions, please call 770-382-4912.